[Wylug-discuss] Greeting to the geeks in Leeds

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:34:24 UTC 2009

Tommy

> Well, Xi'an City, where the *Terra Cotta Warriors* were found. :-)

Oh... right.. been there two or three times but not been back for a
long time.  I've cycled round large parts of China.

That was how I learned to live on a bowl of rice :)  You should look
forward to the "Chinese" meals in Manchester.  Well, not quite
Chinese.  But, it's not too bad compared with mainland China.  You are
lucky in your choice of Leeds as a place to go and study.  WYlug is
one of the best and most informed LUGs in England other than ManLUG...

http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk/

Just that due to a rebuild of their premises they are not having
meetings just now.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk