[Wylug-discuss] ShefLUG - Front Page Rebuild

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:58:16 UTC 2010

On Monday 25 January 2010 14:21:16 Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Hello there
>
> This might keep someone entertained for a whole 30 seconds.   I've
> just destroyed our front page and replaced it with something else.
> You might want to have a look if you have the time...
>
> http://www.sheflug.org.uk

Richard, I don't know whether this is useful to you or not.  Over the last 2-3
years I've become deeply involved with the KDE community.  I'm also unofficial
maintainer for http://userbase.kde.org, where we attempt to help people adapt
to KDE SC 4.x.  I would be very happy if you could mention UserBase as a
resource, and I never mind personal emails if someone needs help with a KDE
issue.  If I don't know the answer myself, I often know who to ask.

Regards

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group