[Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] New course in Linux Enterprise integration: 23 June 2010

Adam Spencer raspencer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:46:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if you could offer me some advice.  I've been vaguely
thinking of a career as a Linux systems admin.  I have used Ubuntu on and
off for a couple of years, used the command line occasionally, and I can
build PCs.  Beyond that not much other experience so possibly all
pie-in-sky. : )

I was wondering what sort of training relevant to that goal might be
available in the Leeds/Bradford area.

Regards,

Adam Spencer