[Wylug-discuss] For sale - QNAP TS-209 Pro II NAS box

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 11:26:13 UTC 2010

Since I've had a couple of queries regarding pricing...

Original price in Sept 2009 was £185 + £150 for the disks (both + VAT).
Obviously it would depreciate madly (and is no longer sold - it was
end of line when I got it).

Definitely want to get a bare minimum of £120 for that (and have an
offer of more than that).

Since several people have asked about it and I'm doing this as a
Bletchley Park fundraiser, I'll run this as a sealed bid auction
until midday Monday 11 Oct.

If its a WYLUG person I could bring it along Monday night as it
really is time I made it along to a meeting....

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]