[Wylug-discuss] Hosting Deal

Jon @ RossLUG/ELLUG jon at rosslug.org.uk
Thu Oct 21 10:37:42 UTC 2010

That was the link on their page to the UK site, I also noticed that this
morning...

I think someone typo'd when writing that post.

I can vouch for them though I have 3 sites hosted there and have had no
problems so far (over 12 months) and they are fairly well established.

Oh, and i'm in no way affiliated with them if you are thinking that :)

Jon

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:28:14 +0100, Richard Ibbotson
<richard.ibbotson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
>> QIQ are re-running their hosting deal they ran on their 12th
>> birthday. http://www.qiq.com.au/news.php?#id_112
>
> Clicking on this .....
>
> The offer will end at midnight on 21 October 2010.
> Simply use the promotional code BDAY12A when ordering online at:
>
> I find that it says "404 not found".  So it does and doesn't exist.

Rossendale / East Lancs LUG