[Wylug-discuss] Printer recommendations wanted...

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Wed Apr 6 18:51:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,

OK, now to dispose of the HP Deskjet 990c.

After more testing, it actually does work from cold for a short while, but
needs a rest before playing ball again. I've not been able to assertain
why. If anyone wants it just drop me an email or if anyone wants the
cartridges, HP 45 / 78 JETTEC refills, then let me know. They are pretty
full.

cheers
Jim