[Wylug-discuss] LaTex talk?

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sat Apr 30 09:07:26 UTC 2011

Hi James

I offered one on Tips, tricks and extended features going beyond the basics to
more complex page layouts,  full range colour and rotating and resizing
things.

In the process of developing it, I also came across a number of other tips and
tricks which I'd be happy to throw in if people have particular questions.
Some are related to new packages and some to developments of earlier packages.
Others are things that have been there for years but which I have rarely seen
used.

John