[Wylug-discuss] Off-Topic: Werewolf Leeds Chapter?

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:26:48 UTC 2011

*chuckle* no poking fun of the other geek groups, even if some of them use
Windows!

As I've had a few people ask, the Werewolf game I'm talking about is not the
Werewolf:Apocalypse that White Wolf games produced, so I've dug up a link to
the game rules http://eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html

The versions I have played have incorporated a healer card for larger groups
as well as a seer.  Usually using the "The Werewolves of Millers Hollow"
pre-produced cards by Asmodee, but it's of course possible to play them on
business cards (possible room sponsorship opportunity) or if needed, scraps
of paper.

--
Martyn