[Wylug-discuss] Where exactly is Dr Richard Stallman's lecture on the 23/8/11?

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:16:46 UTC 2011

http://rmsleeds.eventbrite.com/

page has recently been updated, but it's in the Rose Bowl.

*Lecture Theatre A
**The Rose Bowl
**Leeds Metropolitan University City Campus
**Leeds **LS1 3HE *

 The Rose Bowl is marked "M" on the City Campus
Map<http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/City_Campus.pdf>,
with more detailed
directions<http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/Leeds_Metropolitan_University_-_City_Campus.pdf>
 available*, *and the entrance on the car park side of the building should
be used.