[Wylug-discuss] Next meeting clashes with Valentines Day, should we move it?

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Wed Feb 9 00:19:38 UTC 2011

> All,
>
> Next Monday is Valentines day, and is also the WYLUG meeting.
>
> What does anyone think about moving it to, say, Tuesday?

Personally I'd keep it at Monday, mainly because of the short notice.  If
you'd asked the question a month ago I wouldn't have cared, but have
subsequently made other commitments for Tuesday (and kept Monday free).

Either way I strongly recommend that you, as de facto WYLUG organiser, make a
decision and announcement ASAP. Anyone with strong opinions has had more than
enough time to respond (and should really have raised the issue first!).

Paul