[Wylug-discuss] RMS

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:51:58 UTC 2011

Tim

> Might be worth seeing if Old Broadcasting House is available for
> this. Could get a lot of interest.

Yes.  If someone would like to see if broadacasting house is available
between the 20th and 28th of August or some other venue I can get back
to RMS and see what he says.  That's a Saturday through to the
following Sunday.  We'll have to have an sanswer soon so that we can
put it to RMS.  He's always a bit fussy about travel and dates.  Due
to the fact that he's all over the world every other day.

Don't want to leave it too late :)

--
Richard