[Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] Meeting: Monday 9th May 2011 – Brighten up your LaTeX

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue May 10 07:49:18 UTC 2011

Hi All

The introductory paper on LyX, LaTeX and TeX which also covers the maths
features and BibTeX is at:

http://bradlug.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/LyX_LaTeX_and_TeX.pdf

The BibTeX Styles Catalogue based on Texlive 2009 is at:

http://bradlug.co.uk/wp-
content/uploads/2009/02/BibTeX_styles_catalogue_for_LyX.pdf

The background paper for last night's presentation is available from me in PDF
or LaTeX format.

John