[Wylug-discuss] Loads of old Magazines

Andrew Christian Manson mansona at tcd.ie
Sat Nov 12 17:35:08 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I'm moving house and I'm looking to get rid of a whole load of old Linux
User and Developer magazines as well as a whole load more Linux Format.

Most of them still have the dvds that came with them and I'll list out the
issues that I have just incase anyone is interested.

I'm looking to get rid of them pretty quickly, I live in the harrogate area
so I'll drop them off to you if you live near. I can ship them off in the
next 2 hours today and early tomorrow (sunday) otherwise it will have to
wait until next weekend 19th and 20th.

If they don't find a home I'll have to just bin them, just seemed like a
waste.

Let me know if anyone is interested!
- A

Linux User and Developer Issues: 79,80, 83,85,87-89,91-97,99-106

Linux Format Issues: 125,127,128,131-133,136-151.