[Wylug-discuss] Ubuntu loses the plot: looking elsewhere...

Simon Brown lists at 700c.org
Fri Oct 14 18:46:07 UTC 2011

At Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:20:05 +0100,
Türker Sezer wrote:
> You can try Pardus GNU/Linux for desktop systems. It is one of the best KDE distros.

I think it's interesting that there hasn't been little discussion of
Kubuntu. KDE 4 seems to be very mature now, I've been trialing it at
work in preparation for switching my home computer.

Can anyone comment on the relative merits of KDE based distros? I
hadn't heard of Pardus. I'd always thought of SuSE as the leading KDE
distro.

Simon