[Wylug-discuss] Fwd: Is the LUG still meeting

Mike Martin redtux1 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:05:39 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smylers <Smylers at stripey.com>
Date: 12 April 2012 20:51
Subject: Re: [Wylug-discuss] Is the LUG still meeting
To: Mike Martin <mike at redtux.org.uk>

> > Welcome back! There have been meetings, as announced on the website,
> > Wylug Announce list, and Twitter feed: http://www.wylug.org.uk/
> > http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/wylug-announce/2012-February/000714.html

That message says "2011" in the subject, but if you look at the date it
was actually sent this year.

> > > and the website site link poibts to Leeds UNI
> >
> > Which URL are you using? The one above works for me, and has nothing
> > to do with Leeds Uni.

Does the site work for you now?

> I've noticed that the only messages on the announce list this year
> have been from sheflug!

Not true -- see above URL from my previous mail.

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2

Also I noticed that for March there was a meeting on the web-site but
nothing on announce list, may be worth checking

Mike