[Wylug-discuss] Which? magazine

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.me.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:00:34 UTC 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:07:53 +0000
Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery.com> wrote:

> I also think it's a mistake to focus too much on passing things on.
> How many of us actually want to listen to our grandparent's music
> collection ;-)  IMHO a more pressing concern is that when the
> phone/tablet/application/service you used to purchase the licence
> dies (or is eaten), then there's a good chance your DRM key wil go
> with it.

Well I was brought up on my parents' LP collection, but that's by the
by :P  I'd think themore typical case for ebook-inheritance is the
ability to lend a few good books to your friends with the convenience
of books in dead-tree format.

--
Stephen Patterson
steve at patter.me.uk :: http://patter.me.uk/