[Wylug-discuss] Commercial grade PHP applications

Glenn Glidden glenn at glidden.org.uk
Mon Jul 2 22:31:07 UTC 2012

Thanks for this Robert.  I think I'm satisfied that PHP is a viable option.

I've coded before, just not done anything with PHP so thought I'd look at
various schools processes that can be rendered in PHP but also considering
wider aspects.  It'll just be a single person project for a while though.

Glenn