[Wylug-discuss] [Bradford] FW: 3d input device

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 08:04:45 UTC 2013

Aww, I've just managed to ruin my back, posture, neck etc getting used
to sat in front of a screen with my hand on a mouse all day. This
looks like a whole new world of pain to get used to. Am I going to
have to hold my arms out in front of me and wave them around fro 8
hours a day now. ;-(

It's the future!

Davic