[Wylug-discuss] Jeremy Allison gives a Talk in Sheffield

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:55:07 UTC 2013

Hi

http://www.mixcloud.com/Johno395/jeremy-allison-talks-about-samba-3-
and-4-in-sheffield/

http://www.mixcloud.com/Johno395/

Oh... dear SoundCloud now tell me that I have to pay for extra space.
I'll try this instead...

On the 9th of October 2004 Jeremy Allison who is one of the Samba
developers came to Sheffield to give a talk at the University of
Sheffield's Engineering department about Samba 3 and 4. More about Samba
here - http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/ .

Samba is probably one of the most well known open source projects.
Other than LibreOffice. Samba allows the creation of heterogeneous
networks with seamless integration of UNIX and Microsoft and Apple
environments. Thus allowing a whole network to exist as one.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk

https://twitter.com/SleepyPenguin1