[Wylug-discuss] CentOS Project joins forces with Red Hat

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 21:30:59 UTC 2014

Hi

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2014-January/020100.html

In case you didn't already know.

"  With great excitement I'd like to announce that we are joining the
RedHat family. The CentOS Project ( http://www.centos.org ) is joining
forces with Red Hat. Working as part of the Open Source and Standards
team ( http://community.redhat.com/ ) to foster rapid innovation
beyond the platform into the next generation of emerging technologies.
Working alongside the Fedora and RHEL ecosystems, we hope to further
expand on the community offerings by providing a platform that is
easily consumed, by other projects to promote their code while we
maintain the established base. "

--
Richard

www.sheflug.org.uk