[Wylug-discuss] Netbooks

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 14:44:11 UTC 2014

I'd take a look at all the chromebooks first.

The last time I surveyed this market (a few months ago), not only was
Chromebook availability better, but the bang-for-buck on technical specs
was significantly better than the few remaining Netbooks.

The latest generation of Chromebooks also have the advantage of traditional
boot systems, so replacing the ChromeOS is a doddle.