[Wylug-discuss] Alternative (venue for) wylug

Kaba Computers admin at kaba-pc.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 09:11:45 UTC 2014

Hi Darren/WYLUG

We'd be happy to host any meetings here at Kaba. We have a computer room
with 7 Lubuntu PCs, a kitchen and Wi-fi. We're about 25 mins walk from
central Leeds, in Burley (LS6 1QF)

Cheers,
Al

On 22 July 2014 20:47, Darren Menachem Drapkin <darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> I run a computer dropin at my local community centre and I notice that
> interest in computing and comments about the deficiencies of windows
> are not slacking.
> I  note that there is a "Get online in Leeds" leaflet published by the
> local
> council which seems to be part of a new computing initiative. It lists
> public
> buldings of various kinds whch have computers avalable, such as,
> libraries, FE colleges, job centres and housing offfices
>
> I am looking for advice from those of you who did not turn up to the last
> meeting for a new revived wylug, probably meeting at one of the venues
> mentioned in the leaflet.
> --
> Darren Drapkin

<http://www.kaba-pc.org.uk/>
*66, Burley Lodge Road, Leeds, LS6 1QF.*

*Tel: 0113 350 2007 Email: admin at kaba-pc.org.uk <admin at kaba-pc.org.uk>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaba-PC-CIC/152278638167778>
<https://twitter.com/Kaba_PC>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/115891380968715431144/posts> *