[Wylug-discuss] RS232 1xF to 2xM Splitter Cable

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Sun Jun 15 11:37:13 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

You could order the parts from cpc.co.uk with free delivery, or get them from the Farnell trade counter, however there's a minimum spend of £10+VAT there.

I'm not entirely sure this would work though, from an electrical point of view. At least not bidirectionally, you'd need some logic and/or buffering in there. What's it for?

James

Sent from my iPad