[Wylug-discuss] Website

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 17:01:51 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 14:09 +0100, j.lander at leeds.ac.uk wrote:
> Andy,
>
> > Hey guys are we aware that the website has gone down and now takes
> > u too
> > engineering.leeds.ac.uk/computing
>
> Many, many years ago - the WYLUG server was hosted by the School of
> Computing and any attempt to use the old server would be directed to
> www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk.
>
> However, the DNS records for wylug.org.uk still seem to be pointing
> to an
> address belonging to Melbourne Server Hosting Ltd.

for the record (ha!), in case it has been forgotten, it's actually
hosted with us at Brightbox, on an old IP range rented from Melbourne.

I update Wordpress on there whenever a major security vulnerability is
announced (so roughly two times per day).

I'm happy to continue to help however I can - let me know!

John.