[Wylug-discuss] Recommendations please: Ubuntu-compatible Cheapo laptop, no/few config hoops to jump

Andrew 'Leny' Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Sat Dec 26 02:37:58 UTC 2015

Having weighed mine which has an SSD to 4oz resulation with my
bathroom scales - they're heavier than Dave's spec at 4.5lbs plus
1.5lbs for the mains adapter and cable.  However, according to WHO
figures[1] that is (to 2 significant digits) 4.5 T400s are the same
weight as an average 2 year old human infant.  Women of all sizes
carry such toddlers all the way around a supermarket
regularly. <selah>

Leny

[1] http://www.infantchart.com/