[Wylug-discuss] WYLUG meeting and group development

glenn at glidden.org.uk glenn at glidden.org.uk
Mon Jun 29 15:08:06 UTC 2015

Hi.

Can I ask that those that attend the meetings and who lurk online (like myself) consider what online options there are for the group.

I note the website needs a bit of TLC and the mailing lists are usually very quiet.

My query is how can we get more involvement in addition to the meetings.

I'm happy to help in maintaining the website and will contribute articles there on some of the stuff I'm doing for a Hudderfield school and for my own interests.

Glenn.