[Wylug-discuss] Linux Foundation LFCS exam

Andrew Glass andrew.glass at me.com
Sun Mar 15 08:50:12 UTC 2015

Well guys

I didn't get the required passing score - I got 60% needed 74% pretty peeved
at myself, made silly little mistakes.  Like my LVM volume, came out with
the wrong pvlabel.not sure how that happened.  I couldn't remember how to
add a job to cron, export path and then making it permanent, how to add a
script to rc.local so it boots everytime.  Silly silly things, going to
reschedule the resit for a weeks' time.  Any tips for Cent OS6.4? That's
what I'm going to take the exam on again.

Really miffed but onwards and upwards I go! Guess revising with a six month
old screaming and a 11 year old does make like more difficult when needing
some study time :P

Cheers

Andy