[Wylug-discuss] Intel Pro 1000 network cards

Andrew Glass andrew.glass at linuxdojo.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 10:51:19 UTC 2015

Hey guys

Looking forward to the next meeting.  Just as a side note I've recently
acquired a small quanitity of Intel pro 1000 dual and single port gigabit
nics.  I also have a few Broadcom based HP gig eth from servers and five TP
Link single port gigabit cards

I'm going to list them on eBay however would anyone from our lovely group be
interested in them before I pop them on eBay?

I'm testing they are fully working over the next couple of days.

Let me know if you want any??

Cheers

Andy