[Wylug-discuss] An apology

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Sun May 10 12:40:32 UTC 2015

At the moment, I am having to cope with two things that may be beyond
my control.
1 The latest version of kde, which does  not seem to work with its own
window manager.  This means that my on-line presence is severely
curtailed.
2 The jewish calender, which asks me to abstain from all sorts of things
and attend to religeous matters on the 24th and 25th of May this year.
This means that I will not be able to go to wylug this month and present
that awk presentation I was planning to do this month, Next month
perhaps?

--
Darren Drapkin