[Wylug-discuss] Linux meeting tonight at lord Darcy

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Tue May 26 16:31:19 UTC 2015

Graham Whaley wrote:
> (this only just landed in my intray - a day later...)
I'm afraid myself and the other moderators only tend to look at stuff in
the moderation queue around once a day (and likely less on bank holidays
and weekends...).

[and people are moderated by default initially nowadays until they have
a little reputation - saves us from the drive by sign-up-and-spam brigade]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]