[Wylug-discuss] Fwd: November Meetup

Danny Abukalam danny.abukalam at codethink.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 16:24:55 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We're doing the next Manchester OpenStack Meetup on the 16th of November
at 6:30pm.

We'll have 3 speakers and beer and pizza, so feel free to come along.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP here:

http://www.meetup.com/Manchester-OpenStack-Meetup/events/225442374/

Thanks to Codethink, Datacentred, and Mellanox, who have sponsored our
meetups so far.

See you there,

Danny