[Wylug-discuss] Do we have a logo?

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Tue Sep 29 20:57:00 UTC 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015, Rob Speed wrote:

> Mmmmm - can't think of one.
> JIm J - can you recall?

Don't think we ever had one. I tried to solicit one in the 90's but nobody
ever came up with the goods. At one point I used Tux against a map of west
yorkshire - I used it as an A4 poster background design - see atached
PDF[1].

> Did Simon come up with something back in....ooooohhh crikey, was it about
> 1999ish?

:-) do we admit to being so old?

cheers
Jim

[1] There are sometimes advantages to not deleting things. But it was in an
archived tar.gz file that took some finding.