[Wylug-discuss] Wylug-discuss Digest, Vol 133, Issue 2

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:15:56 UTC 2016

Which specific email Andy - and I can check on my Android devices...
but, I suspect you are using the digests from the title of this email,
and I also have a suspicion that this might also depend on which
'service provider' you are using. I'm using gmail on gmail (iyswim) -
and I've never seen an issue so far. Sorry that's not much help :-(

Graham