[Wylug-discuss] [Fwd: Need to find a Senior Java developer with LAMP knowledge]

Tony Crooks tony at leedsnet.com
Tue Dec 13 19:27:46 UTC 2016

Dear All,

We are still looking for someone for this interesting and exciting post,
so please do let me know if any of you have any ideas as to who to get in
touch with. Time is getting very short.

Also, I have been on this list since about 1999. I just haven't had
anything to post about until now. The last time was about some 20"
monitors that were going begging in about 2002 [I think] from a garment
manufacturer on Meanwood Road. So I hope there hasn't been a closing of
ranks because people think I'm some sort of infiltrator/scammer/fraud. I'm
not. If you want to check up on me, start here:

http://leedsnet.com/index.php/team

Best wishes
Tony Crooks
---