[Wylug-discuss] [MASSMAIL]Re: Network outages, the wrong kind of snow

Andrew 'Leny' Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 19:01:52 UTC 2016

My backhaul is [currently] BT 21CN, which might explain mine.  But
Darren, the original writer's email had ntlworld.com as the domain,
(i.e. Virgin Media etc) which I'd ?expect? Openreach's problems to have
very little effect on.

But then as anyone with a cursory knowledge of networks will tell you,
it doesn't matter what you do, you can't stop idiots with JCBs causing
HOFs (High Order Faults).  Mr Bamford has a lot to answer for :).

Leny