[Wylug-discuss] [MASSMAIL] Not wanting to start a distro war

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 16:04:51 UTC 2016

My first 2 (B+ then upgraded to a 2) was for a Domoticz home automation
system - Amazing setup and in itself expanding almost exponentially

No. 3 for the MAX2PLAY Squeezebox/Logitech Media Server/Squeezeplay audio
server.
No's 5 and 6 are PiCorePlayers for the main bedroom and living room.

HIFIBerry DAC+ cards are amazing for this system.

No.7 is an OwnCloud server.

On the back of these I'm looking to attach the CamJam EduKit 2 sensors so that
for £7 per room I will have a motion/Light/Temp sensor setup that will link
back to the Domoticz server.

http://thepihut.com/products/camjam-edukit-2-sensors

No.8 will be a battery powered player, akin to
http://www.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/wordpress/portable-retro-squeezelite-player/

No.9 will probably end up as CCTV/Front door bell / intercom

No.10 will hopefully become a forwards / backwards facing Dash Cam possibly
with a media player - with automatied WIFI upload of video to to the OwnCloud
and syncing of my music library  while parked up overnight.

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager