[Wylug-discuss] I was there and missed you

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:08:42 UTC 2016

On 2 June 2016 at 17:10, Darren Menachem Drapkin via Wylug-discuss
<wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk> wrote:
> I was in the lord darcy from around ~6:45 to ~8 and did not see anyone.Those
> that came, where were you?

Hi Darren,
 I couldn't make it (as predicted - I tried to note that here on the
list and on the meetup site istr), and I believe David could not make
it either. Anybody else make it ?? Pesky Bank Holiday Mondays!

Whilst here then - let's confirm the next meet should be on June 27th ?

 Graham