[Wylug-discuss] Funding options in Yorkshire

Türker Sezer turkersezer at tsdesign.info
Fri Jun 17 14:15:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have few different business ideas related with free softwares. I am
looking for seed funding options (for less than £100k) for sometime but I
couldn't find a good start point for it. There are lots of websites about
these things but it is hard to tell how useful they are and I don't have
any spare money to be ripped off by these "helpful" companies.

Do you have any experience with angel investors in Yorkshire area?

Regards,

--
Türker Sezer
TS Design Informatics LTD.