[Wylug-discuss] next meeting

Andrew Glass andrew.glass at linuxdojo.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 12:45:36 UTC 2016

Hey

Metal as a service would be a nice topic to chat about if anyone has any experience?

Im playing with maas from ubuntu at the moment - Im hoping it will let me spin up new physical servers >> ansilble then runs a playbook and builds my node >> which goes into an openstack infrastructure. I had 20 dual sided nodes to play with this setup on in my spare time.  Hoping it can lead the way for my knowledge of automating the cloud :)

Im currently at step 1 - understand and deploy maas….

Cheers

Andy