[Wylug-discuss] [meetup-group-aqaDZnNu] Summary of meetup Monday 29th February 2016

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:30:59 UTC 2016

> Next Meeting
>
> The next meeting is scheduled for Monday 28th March. There's been a few
> suggestions that we should have the meeting in Leeds City centre as this is
> easier for more people to attend than the Lord Darcy pub. Any suggestions
> please let us know.

Monday 28th March is Easter Monday, a bank holiday. Chances of me
making are not great. I'd suggest we could move it to either March
21st or April 4th. But then the 4th is SWMBOs birthday, so I don't
think I'd make that one either ;-)

Maybe best to discount me attending the next one - and if it happens
to be on a day I can make it then I will.

 Graham