[Wylug-discuss] Last pass password manager

andrew glass andrew.glass at outlook.com
Thu Oct 27 06:08:13 UTC 2016

Hey guys

So I've been using the paid for premium LastPass service that syncs my passwords between phone and computers, it's a life saver. As a paid user .... a whopping £8.99 a year I get this sync between all my devices and it's all encrypted locally before sync too! Just been looking at my settings and if I share a referral link anyone who signs up to a premium service using my link will get an extra month free as will I :) so if anyone would like a free month please feel free to use my referral link https://lastpass.com/f?22526572

See you at the Lord Darcy tonight.

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPhone