[Wylug-discuss] Linux Job at aql

andrew.glass at linuxdojo.co.uk andrew.glass at linuxdojo.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 12:24:00 UTC 2016

Hey all

As some of you may know - I have recently handed my notice in aql.
There were mixed emotions as I do enjoy working at the company, but I
have been given the opportunity to work for another fantastic company in
Leeds.

On that note, aql are now advertising my role on their website.  If you
enjoy linux, variety and opportunity to play with lots of different tech
and technologies, please drop me a line and let me know who you are then
apply on the website.  I can then say this person is a member of our
linux user group to HR :)

Here is the link:

https://aql.com/careers/detail/technical_operations_engineer/24

If you want any information on the role please drop me a line. I leave
on 23rd September.

Cheers

Andrew