[Wylug-discuss] Where is the meeting this month - Monday 26th Sept?

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:49:18 UTC 2016

Hi all.
 Voting has been - shall we say - sparse :-)
 I've had one show of hands for the Adelphi, and I'm going to stick my
hand up for the Darcy. I believe the folks, that I'm aware of,
intending to attend this month can all get to the Darcy, and for some
it is significantly easier/more convenient.
 I'm happy to give it a couple more days for comments, but then think
we have to make a call (and in the circumstances of a draw I will lean
towards the Darcy this month).

(I just checked the meetup page as well - it is showing the Darcy with
a potential new person? marked as attending - so a little more reason
for me to lean towards the Darcy this month).

 Graham