[Wylug-discuss] spot of bother with kde 5

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sun Dec 31 13:35:45 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 31 December 2017 12:39:07 GMT Darren Menachem Drapkin via Wylug-
discuss wrote:
> If you have seen a report on slack about me having some problems with kde
> plasma 5 on Slackware. It is largely over, I have my creds and most of my
> configs back. There are one or two little bloopers like "how do I have
> different desktop configs on each desktop ?" and "how do I launch konqueror
> from kmail and kontact ?"  and "where is amarok ?"
> --
> Yours &c.
> Darren Drapkin

HI Darren
You just use System settings on each desktop to make the differences; I cannot
find a way of opening konqueror directly in kmail; if necessary, I right
click, select Copy link address and put that into a new tab in konqueror.
Amarok is defunct; Clementine is the fork which takes up where Amarok left
off.

John