[Wylug-discuss] Last months meeting - Darren's VPS Provider?

andrew glass andrew.glass at outlook.com
Wed Feb 8 14:24:54 UTC 2017

Hey guys

This is mainly aimed at Darren unless someone can remember the details from our last meeting?

Darren: I seem to remember you mention a very cheap vps/dedicated server provider?

I need somewhere offsite to run my unifi video camera controller and I was wondering if you could provide a link so I could see if they have something cheap enough but also powerful enough to run my controller?

Hope you are all well?  Anyone fancy a pint sometime soon?

Many thanks

Andy