[Wylug-discuss] WYLUG meeting Thursday 30th November

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Mon Nov 27 09:26:06 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

It's on at 7:30pm until 9pm at the Lord Darcy pub in Leeds, LS17 8EH
https://www.meetup.com/West-Yorkshire-Linux-users-group/events/245368799/

The meeting is normally the last thursday of the month, same venue and same
time.

Kind Regards,

David Morris

*Contact:*

Office: +44 (0)113 391 0781
Mobile: +44 (0) 7790 606023
email: david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
skype: david-3gtelecommunications
web: https://www.3gtelecoms.net

*Upcoming Events:*Messaging and SMS World, November 28th & 29th London

To book a meeting with us, email info at 3gtelecoms.net