[Wylug-discuss] bug in KOrganiser

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 8 12:26:57 UTC 2018

HI folks,
Just a quick question about something that's bugging me, a bug in KOrganiser
that has stopped me from updating my appointments calendar.

When I try to enter a new appointment I get a window with the usual fields in.
I also get a drop down  menu with nothing in it. On filling in the details I
get an error message about having to select a category. I have no categories.
I can not create new categories in KOrganiser. I need to keep an appointments
calendar. What do you suggest.
--
Yours &c.
Darren Drapkin