[Wylug-discuss] meetup group closing?

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:37:26 UTC 2018

Been meaning to reply to this - and this would seem to be the week....
Back in 2014 I think it was I and some others 'woke up' wylug - and
it's been great meeting up for a chat in those 4 or so years. But, I'm
finding it increasingly hard to make it to the events (not just WYLUG
btw). Therefore, I think I'm going to have to say that it is unlikely
I'll be making future events, but I do still reserve the right to turn
up spontaneously if I can :-)

I'll still be sat on this list, and probably on the meetup group as
well, so not too far away.

cheers,
 Graham