[Wylug-discuss] Next meetup?

Graham Whaley graham.whaley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:05:19 UTC 2019

Hi H.H.

afaik, no, there has not been a meet up for a while. There were a few core members who would make most months, but due to other commitments and timings that became inconvenient for a few of us, and the meetings faded away.

Now, if you wanted to meet up with some folks, and had a time and venue in mind, you could always ask here if anybody else might make it, and maybe there could be an impromptu meet up :-)

 Graham