[Wylug-help] Wanted - good homes for surplus continuous listing paper

MartinRowemartin@jamaro.org.uk MartinRowemartin at jamaro.org.uk
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:59:47 +0100

Hi

We've recently switched some of our customer documentation from
pre-printed to plain A4. For whatever reason it was decided not to run
the stocks down first. We now have a couple of dozen boxes of continuous
A4 listing paper with our logo & a bit of lining on one side (which
doesn't show through) and blank on the other. Rather than throw it away,
our Operations chap wants it to go to good homes ;-) There are various
play groups etc that we've (our IT dept) got kids at, that will be
getting some - are there any Wyluggers that could make use of some; for
themselves or others? Each box holds 2000 sheets.

If those interested could let me know before Monday, and I'll bring some
boxes with me.

Regards, Martin
--
martin@jamaro.org.uk (home)